If you are looking for a way to reverse the damage from a hair coloring service gone wrong, look no further than High Maintenance Salon. We provide professional hair color correction and can help restore your original color or give you the perfect color you’ve always wanted.
Whether you came out of your appointment with a color that didn’t turn out the way you planned or the chemicals used drastically damaged your hair, we are here to help!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR
It takes a seasoned professional to give your hair the exact color you want without added damage. Even if you think your hair is damaged beyond repair, we will work with you until your desired result is achieved.
If you aren’t sure if color correction is for you, look for the following characteristics in your hair:
- Color is fading quicker than it should
- Color is turning into multiple shades
- Ends of your hair are turning black
- Color is lighter or darker than you wanted
- Color is flat and lifeless
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
If you are worried that it’s too soon to recolor or touch up your hair, call us today for a consultation reservation. Every head of hair is different and needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We will discuss the options with you and get you on your way to having the perfect, lasting hair color. We provide professional hair color correction at our Henderson salon that will make you happy.
I HAVE A FEW COLOR CORRECTION QUESTIONS…
- I turned my hair black, blue, orange, yellow, green, or red. How long do I have to wait to color my hair again?
- I ended up with 2 or more colors in my hair.
- I colored my hair and now it is too dark.
- I colored my hair and now it is too light.
- The color won’t stay in my hair.
- My ends turned black.
- My color is flat.
WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT IS THE ANSWER?
Every head of hair is different, and needs to be individually evaluated. Please call (702) 547-1444 for a consultation reservation. I will evaluate your hair and we can discuss your options.