If you are looking for a way to reverse the damage from a hair coloring service gone wrong, look no further than High Maintenance Salon. I
provide professional hair color correction and can help restore your original color or give you the perfect color you’ve always wanted.
Whether you came out of your appointment with a color that didn’t turn out the way you planned or the chemicals used drastically damaged your hair, I are here to help!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR
It takes a seasoned professional to give your hair the exact color you want without added damage. Even if you think your hair is damaged beyond repair, I will work with you until your desired result is achieved.
If you aren’t sure if color correction is for you, look for the following characteristics in your hair:
- Color is fading quicker than it should
- Color is turning into multiple shades
- Ends of your hair are turning black
- Color is lighter or darker than you wanted
- Color is flat and lifeless
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
If you are worried that it’s too soon to recolor or touch up your hair, call me today for a consultation reservation. Every head of hair is different and needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We will discuss the options with you and get you on your way to having the perfect, lasting hair color. I provide professional hair color correction at my Henderson salon that will make you happy.
I HAVE A FEW COLOR CORRECTION QUESTIONS…
- I turned my hair black, blue, orange, yellow, green, or red. How long do I have to wait to color my hair again?
- I ended up with 2 or more colors in my hair.
- I colored my hair and now it is too dark.
- I colored my hair and now it is too light.
- The color won’t stay in my hair.
- My ends turned black.
- My color is flat.
WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT IS THE ANSWER?
Every head of hair is different, and needs to be individually evaluated. Please call (702) 547-1444 for a consultation reservation. I will evaluate your hair and we can discuss your options.